Once you have completed a search of the register there is a range of options available to you from the ‘Search Results’ screen.
At the top of the screen you will see the search criteria you used for this search. If you need to you can modify that criteria and search again.
In the Search Results section you can:
Sort your results
- By incorporation date (Most recent or Least recent)
- Alphabetically (A-Z or Z-A)
Export your results
- Print a copy
- Save them to a Portable Document Format (PDF) file
- Attach them to an email (as a PDF)
View company details
- Preview basic details of each company (Name, company number, status, registered address and date of incorporation)
- Click through to the company details screen for more details about a company.
What information is available online?
The Business Registries Office website contains information on entities. It also contains information on individuals and other bodies related to those entities (for example, for companies information is held about directors and shareholders).
What does company status mean?
The company status indicates whether a company is recorded as registered, amalgamated, removed or in receivership/liquidation.
What documents can you see?
Many documents filed with the Business Registries Office can be conveniently viewed online as PDF files.